Friday, January 01, 2016

Happy New Year 2016

I have not been on here for a long time.  I think that I just lead a boring life!  I work, I volunteer, I sew, crochet, clean house, do laundry.  Of course last year I did go to Latvia and Norway so maybe I'm not so boring!!  I even took my 15 yo granddaughter with me!!

I can't find any photos on this computer!  Have to download some.

This little lady is Sweetie Pie and she is very sweet and a real purrer!
 Now this boy is a whole blog himself.  When I got him I started calling him Buddy and so he became Buddy Boy.  This was taken a year ago maybe and he was still very young.  Now he weighs 16.5 pounds and he is not fat - he's just a big old tom cat!!  He likes everyone.
Since I don't have anymore photos I will stop for today.  I need to get back to blogging more!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Your cats are adorable!!